Thursday, July 13, 2006


Welcome.....

So, who am I? and in a world clogged with blogs what's this one about? Pretty simply, it's about spirits, sex, sin and servitude. Basically, a normal night tending in a trendy bar in Hollywood.

Slinging drinks is in my blood. I've been at it off and on for more than 10 years in places a far flung as Geneva and as boring as Ohio. I worked the club scene in New York and the rave scene in Paris. There's not much I haven't seen or heard, or at least I think so until someone shocks me with yet another bizarre transgression.

Here's the way it'll go...
All names, places will be changed to protect the not so innocent and other than that everything else's an open field.
It's not important who I am. Just consider me your personal fly on the wall taking it all in.

For now, grab a stool and I'll pour you the best Patron Silver with a splash of cointreau and fresh lime floated with raspberry liquer Margarita you've ever had.

Let the games begin......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home