Saturday, July 15, 2006



Power of Puff

Last night after work I stopped by my local gas station to once again get pissed off at the big 'gas gouging conspiracy' as I put a few gallons in my tank.

I walked into the station and there was this guy working the counter that looked like he could easily be in a bloodthirsty, ruthless street gang. Gold teeth, prison tattoos, hard eyes....he scared the shit out of me. I quickly put my money down and tried not to look up at him, but then suddenly, out of the corner of my eye I noticed something absolutely bizarre.

In the middle of both of his arms were tattoos of, and I kid you not, the POWER PUFF GIRLS. I blurted out: "Hey, are those the Power Puff Girls?!" This guy giggled like a school girl and said. "Yeth, look hereth another one" (he had a lisp) and showed me his third Power Puff Girl on another part of his arm.

Unbelievable. The lesson I learned here: It really can't be said enough times. Don't judge a book by it's cover, 'cuz you just never really know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home