Monday, July 17, 2006



Maliboobie

Saturday night was ridiculously busy. We were packed with people for Happy Hour all the way through dinner. Things were starting to wind down when five girls walked through the door and sat at the bar. For a moment, time seemed to stop as every head in the restaurant turned to try and get a better look at them. It took me a split second to realize what the fuss was all about. I have never seen 5 pairs of perfectly spherical massive breasts all lined up in a row. I'm not a guy, and I'm not into girls (really, I'm not), but even I couldn't keep my eyes off of their incredible boobs.

I barely heard them when they gave me their drink order. Did she say Malibu and boobie? No, wait, I think it was pineapple juice. All of them had very low cut tops on to show off their prizes. These ladies knew their assets and weren't shy about it. All of a sudden every hot-blooded male I work with, which is quite a few, was behind the bar getting a glass, a beer, a water, just to get a peek. After telling all of them to get the hell out of the bar my fellow bartender (another girl) and I watched in amusement as men were shot down one by one as they tried their luck with the ladies. Apparently, even though they obviously wanted to attract attention, it was only acceptable from afar.

I really don't see the big deal. I touched a fake boobie once (again, I'm really not into girls) and they have an indescribable creepy feel to them. But, as they say, to each his own. I did make them a shot though: Chocolate Coffee Cake: 1 part Stoli Vanilla, 1 part Frangelico, 1 part Starbuck's Coffee liqueur. Shake until very cold and serve in a lowball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home